Terramycin - Oxytetracycline
|Manufacturer:||Pfizer manufactures Terramycin - Oxytetracycline.|
|Uses:||The uses of Terramycin - Oxytetracycline include:|
Oxytetracycline is a broad spectrum tetracycline antibiotic.
It is used to treat a wide range of bacterial infection.
1. Lung infection - Pneumonia, bronchitis or Whooping cough
3. Infections caused by chlamydia (eg the chest infection psittacosis, the eye infection trachoma, and sexually-transmitted chlamydia).
4. Bacterial infections of the urinary tract.
7. Infections caused by mycoplasma organisms (eg pneumonia or genital infections).
8. Infections caused by Rickettsiae micro-organisms transmitted by lice, fleas, ticks and mites, eg Rocky Mountain spotted fever, typhus group, Q fever and Coxiella endocarditis and tick fevers.
9. Infections caused by Borrelia recurrentis (relapsing fever).
10. Infection caused by Brucella bacteria (brucellosis).
11. Leptospirosis (Weil's disease).
12. Disease caused by a bacterium found in soil and water (melioidosis).
14. Bubonic plague.
15. Gas gangrene.
<a href=https://www.thepharmacyexpress.bz/BannerAdClicks.asp?AdID=2&AffID=1&Page=Products2.asp?Brand=Terramycin+%2D+Oxytetracycline&T=a&ID=>Terramycin - Oxytetracycline</a>