|Manufacturer:||Intas manufactures VYFAT.|
|Uses:||The uses of VYFAT include:|
FDA-approved weight loss aid with an individually tailored support plan, to help achieve gradual and healthy weight loss. When you take along with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet, you can lose about 50% more weight than dieting alone. For example, instead of losing 10 pounds with diet alone, you can lose 15 pounds.
Orlistat is safe - it works in your digestive system, not in your heart or brain. It will not cause jitters, sleeplessness, or a racing heart. You can't just try - you have to commit to it. We encourage you to read more and see if you agree with the statements at the end of this brochure, before you buy. More information can be found at Or, talk to your doctor, pharmacist, or dietitian to help determine if you're ready.
It works Typically, enzymes in your intestines break down fat from food so your body can absorb the fat. But, the active ingredient attaches to some of these enzymes and prevents them from digesting about a quarter of the fat you eat. Because undigested fat can't be absorbed, it passes out of your body instead of turning into calories.
• Read the enclosed brochure for other important information
• Diet and exercise are the starting points for any weight loss program. Try these first before starting any exercise program.
• To see if orlistat capsules are right for you, find your height on the chart. You may consider starting a weight loss program with orlistat if you weight is the same or more than the weight shown for your height.
• For overweight adults 18 years and older:
• Take 1 capsule with each meal containing fat
• Do not take more than 3 capsules daily
• Use with a reduced-calorie, low-fat diet and exercise program until you reach your weight loss goal. Most weight loss occurs in the first 6 months.
• If you stop taking orlistat, continue with your diet and exercise program.
• If you start to regain weight after you stop taking orlistat, you may need to start taking orlistat again along with your diet and exercise program.
• Take a multivitamin once a day, at bedtime, when using orlistat.